Medium - Blue Galaxy Gold Stars White Lining (Black or White Nose Gasket) by imakecutestuff
Blue Gold Galaxy with White Lining, White Topstitching, and Black or White Nose Gasket
Deluxe Contour Fabric Face Cover - Medium
Made with 3 layers: 2 layers of cotton and/or cotton-blend fabric and a layer of non-woven fusible interfacing.
Reinforced contour on both outer and inner layers creates a "bubble" of space in the mouth area for movement and added comfort.
- Outer: Blue Galaxy with Gold Stars - lightweight 100% cotton fabric with white topstitching
- Pattern placement may vary from photos
- Lining: White 100% cotton fused with non-woven interfacing
- Nose Gasket: Black or White - Innovative wire-free 100% cotton double layer to prevent glasses fog
- Band: Black or Tan - Over-the-head style* in stretchy nylon (easily modified to ear mount style - see video link below)
- If you prefer a tan nylon band, please leave a note when you are checking out
- Inner pocket: Allows for additional filter material if desired
*Tip: To avoid creases on top of your hair, try placing both bands under the hair and around the back of the neck then placing the top band on top of the ears. Secure and comfortable all-day wear!
Care instructions: To make your mask last as long as possible, we recommend hand-washing in warm soapy water, rinse, wring out excess water, flatten to remove wrinkles, and then hang to dry. (Try washing your masks in the shower or while doing the dishes!) Machine washing is okay, but please avoid high heat to preserve the nylon band.
imakecutestuff by Marlo M.
Photos by The Handmade Showroom
IM264BL $20 - Blue Galaxy Black Lining - Black Nose Gasket Medium
IM264W $20 - Blue Galaxy White Lining - White Nose Gasket - Medium (available upon request)
IM264B $20 - Blue Galaxy White Lining - Black Nose Gasket - Medium (available upon request)
- Measured flat - 7in x 5 1/4in x 3 1/2in
- Interior Measurement: 6 1/2 inches from nose bridge to just under chin
For the most comfortable fit (see image)
Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin with your mouth partially open:
- Small = 5 1/2 inches or smaller
- Medium = 6 to 6 1/2 inches
- Large = 7 to 7 1/2 inches
- X-Large for beards = 8 to 9 inches with beard lying against chin
For detailed information and tips for wearing, see the instructional video here:
To convert the around the head style band to an around the ear style, see the photos in this listing or view the instructional video here:
Fabric face covers are not medical devices and have not been proven to prevent disease. They are not intended to replace approved PPE. We recommend washing before first use.
The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering when you cannot keep 6 feet between you and others in public. While cloth face coverings are NOT a replacement for physical distancing, they are one more thing we can do to protect one another. For more information please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html