Made to Order - Small - Kitty Whiskers (Assorted Lining Colors) by imakecutestuff
Solid black canvas or twill with black top stitching, white design stitching, and nylon stretch band.
Standard band color is black. If you prefer a tan nylon band instead, please let us know in the notes section when you check out.
Choose your lining colorway - print will vary depending on available fabrics.
If you see a specific lining on another mask in our collection that you like, feel free to leave us a request in the notes when you checkout and we'll do what we can to accommodate!
This item is made to order.
- Made with 3 layers: 2 layers of cotton and/or cotton-blend fabric and a layer of non-woven fusible interfacing for additional filtration
- Includes a pocket for adding your own filter material if desired
- Innovative wireless fabric nose bridge gasket creates a seal around the top of tto prevent glasses from fogging (see video link below)
- A comfortable, stretchy nylon band that fits most adults around the back of the neck and top of the head is threaded through the side channels
- The band can be cut and tied to create an ear-mounted style if desired (see photos or link to video below)
imakecutestuff by Marlo M.
Photos by Marlo M.
IM5011B $24 - Black Kitty Whiskers (Blue) - Small
IM5011F $24 - Black Kitty Whiskers (Floral) - Small
IM5011K $24 - Black Kitty Whiskers (Gray) - Small
IM5011P $24 - Black Kitty Whiskers (Pink) - Small
IM5011R $24 - Black Kitty Whiskers (Red) - Small
IM5011W $24 - Black Kitty Whiskers (White) - Small
- Measured flat - 6in x 5in x 3in
- Interior Measurement: 5 1/2 inches from nose bridge to just under chin.
For the most comfortable fit (see image)
Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin with your mouth partially open:
- Small = 5 1/2 inches or smaller
- Medium = 6 to 6 1/2 inches
- Large = 7 to 7 1/2 inches
- X-Large for beards = 8 to 9 inches with beard lying against chin
For detailed information and tips for wearing, see the instructional video here:
To convert the around the head style band to an around the ear style, see the photos in this listing or view the instructional video here:
Fabric face covers are not medical devices and have not been proven to prevent disease. They are not intended to replace approved PPE. We recommend washing before first use.
The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering when you cannot keep 6 feet between you and others in public. While cloth face coverings are NOT a replacement for physical distancing, they are one more thing we can do to protect one another. For more information please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html