Earrings - Canary in a Coal Mine by Chickenscratch
A pair of singing canaries remind you to take care and pay attention! These super cute earrings feature powder coated brass canaries in a vibrant yellow set in a frame of rhodium plate with a black sand background with black faceted glass “coal” pieces dangling underneath, all on sterling silver ear wires.
- Materials: Powder coated brass, rhodium plate, sand, glass, sterling silver
- Measurements: Measures approximately 1 3/4in H x 7/8in W x 1/4in D
- Bright yellow powder coated brass canaries with glass eyes
- Rhodium plated frame in a soft square shape filled with a black sand background
- Black faceted glass “coal” drops
- Sterling silver ear wires
- Delightful cartoonish style
- Whimsical and eye-catching!
- Handmade by a small independent artist
Images by The Handmade Showroom
CHE105 $95 - Canary in a Coal Mine Earrings