Small - Alice and the Queen by imakecutestuff
Deluxe Contour Fabric Face Cover - Small
A fanciful interpretation of a classic children's tale.
Lined with white fabric with a tan nylon stretch band.
Pattern placement may vary from the photos.
Supply of this fabric design is very limited.
If you prefer a black band, please let us know in the notes section when you are checking out.
- Made with 3 layers: 2 layers of cotton and/or cotton-blend fabric and a layer of non-woven fusible interfacing for additional filtration
- Includes a pocket for adding your own filter material if desired
- Innovative wireless fabric nose bridge gasket creates a seal around the top to prevent glasses from fogging (see video link below)
- A comfortable, stretchy nylon band that fits most adults around the back of the neck and top of the head is threaded through the side channels
- The band can be cut and tied to create an ear-mounted style if desired (see photos or link to video below)
imakecutestuff by Marlo M.
Photos by Marlo M.
IM147 $18 - Alice and the Queen White Lining - Small
- Measured flat - 6in x 5in x 3in
- Interior Measurement: 5 1/2 inches from nose bridge to just under chin.
For the most comfortable fit (see image)
Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin with your mouth partially open:
- Small = 5 1/2 inches or smaller
- Medium = 6 to 6 1/2 inches
- Large = 7 to 7 1/2 inches
- X-Large for beards = 8 to 9 inches with beard lying against chin
For detailed information and tips for wearing, see the instructional video here:
To convert the around the head style band to an around the ear style, see the photos in this listing or view the instructional video here:
Fabric face covers are not medical devices and have not been proven to prevent disease. They are not intended to replace approved PPE. We recommend washing before first use.
The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering when you cannot keep 6 feet between you and others in public. While cloth face coverings are NOT a replacement for physical distancing, they are one more thing we can do to protect one another. For more information please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html