Medium - Black Lightweight - White Topstitch Black Lining by imakecutestuff
This product is sold out
All Black with White Topstitching
Deluxe Contour Fabric Face Cover - Medium
Made with 3 layers: 2 layers of cotton and/or cotton-blend fabric and a layer of non-woven fusible interfacing for additional filtration.
Reinforced contour on both outer and inner layers creates a "bubble" of space in the mouth area for movement and added comfort.
- Outer: Black - lightweight 100% cotton fabric with white topstitching
- Lining: Black - 100% cotton fused with non-woven interfacing
- Nose Gasket: Black - Innovative wire-free 100% cotton double layer to prevent glasses fog
- Inner pocket: Allows for additional filter material if desired
- Band: Black - Over-the-head style* in stretchy nylon (easily modified to ear mount style - see video link below)
- If you prefer a tan nylon band, please leave a note when you are checking out.
*Tip: To avoid creases on top of your hair, try placing both bands under the hair and around the back of the neck then placing the top band on top of the ears. Secure and comfortable all-day wear!
Care instructions: To make your mask last as long as possible, we recommend hand-washing in warm soapy water, rinse, wring out excess water, flatten to remove wrinkles, and then hang to dry. (Try washing your masks in the shower or while doing the dishes!) Machine washing is okay, but please avoid high heat to preserve the nylon band.
imakecutestuff by Marlo M.
Photos by The Handmade Showroom
IM288 $20 - Black Lightweight White TS Black Lining - Medium
- Measured flat - 7in x 5 1/4in x 3 1/2in
- Interior Measurement: 6 1/2 inches from nose bridge to just under chin
For the most comfortable fit (see image)
Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin with your mouth partially open:
- Small = 5 1/2 inches or smaller
- Medium = 6 to 6 1/2 inches
- Large = 7 to 7 1/2 inches
- X-Large for beards = 8 to 9 inches with beard lying against chin
For detailed information and tips for wearing, see the instructional video here:
To convert the around the head style band to an around the ear style, see the photos in this listing or view the instructional video here:
Fabric face covers are not medical devices and have not been proven to prevent disease. They are not intended to replace approved PPE. We recommend washing before first use.
The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering when you cannot keep 6 feet between you and others in public. While cloth face coverings are NOT a replacement for physical distancing, they are one more thing we can do to protect one another. For more information please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html