Large - Red Flannel Tow Trucks (White Lining) by imakecutestuff
Deluxe Contour Fabric Face Cover - Large
Red cotton flannel printed with dark red tow truck sihouettes with white nose gasket, white lining, and tan nylon band. If you prefer a black nylon band, please leave a note when checking out.
Pattern placement, gasket and lining color may vary from the photos.
Made with 3 layers: 2 layers of cotton fabric and a layer of non-woven fusible interfacing for additional filtration
- Includes a pocket for adding your own filter material if desired
- Innovative wireless fabric nose bridge gasket creates a seal around the top of to prevent glasses from fogging (see video link below)
- A comfortable, stretchy nylon band that fits most adults around the back of the neck and top of the head is threaded through the side channels
- The band can be cut and tied to create an ear-mounted style if desired (see photos or link to video below)
- Handwash and hang to dry recommended. Machine wash / low dry ok. Avoid very high heat.
imakecutestuff by Marlo M.
Photos by Marlo M.
IM321 $22 - Tow Trucks Red Flannel White Lining - Large
- Measured flat - 8in x 5 1/2in x 3 1/2in
- Interior Measurement: 7 1/2 inches from nose bridge to just under chin
For the most comfortable fit (see image)
Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin with your mouth partially open:
- Small = 5 1/2 inches or smaller
- Medium = 6 to 6 1/2 inches
- Large = 7 to 7 1/2 inches
- X-Large for beards = 8 to 9 inches with beard lying against chin
For detailed information and tips for wearing, see the instructional video here:
To convert the around the head style band to an around the ear style, see the photos in this listing or view the instructional video here:
Fabric face covers are not medical devices and have not been proven to prevent disease. They are not intended to replace approved PPE. We recommend washing before first use.
The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering when you cannot keep 6 feet between you and others in public. While cloth face coverings are NOT a replacement for physical distancing, they are one more thing we can do to protect one another. For more information please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html