Medium - Tumble Squares on Black (Black or White Lining) by imakecutestuff
100% cotton fabric decorated with tumbling squares in white and gray on a black background lined in black or white cotton with a black nose gasket.
Pattern placement will vary from photos.
Includes a black nylon band. If you prefer a tan band, please leave a note for us at checkout.
- Made with 3 layers: 2 layers of cotton fabric and a layer of non-woven fusible interfacing
- Includes a pocket for adding your own filter material if desired
- Innovative wireless fabric nose bridge gasket creates a seal around the top to prevent glasses from fogging (see video link below)
- A comfortable, stretchy nylon band that fits most adults around the back of the neck and top of the head is threaded through the side channels
- The band can be cut and tied to create an ear-mounted style if desired (see photos or link to video below)
imakecutestuff by Marlo M.
Photos by The Handmade Showroom
IM292B $20 - Tumble Squares on Black (Black Lining) - Medium
IM292W $20 - Tumble Squares on Black (White Lining) - Medium
- Measured flat - 7in x 5 1/4in x 3 1/2in
- Interior Measurement: 6 1/2 inches from nose bridge to just under chin
For the most comfortable fit (see image)
Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin with your mouth partially open:
- Small = 5 1/2 inches or smaller
- Medium = 6 to 6 1/2 inches
- Large = 7 to 7 1/2 inches
- X-Large for beards = 8 to 9 inches with beard lying against chin
For detailed information and tips for wearing, see the instructional video here:
To convert the around the head style band to an around the ear style, see the photos in this listing or view the instructional video here:
Fabric face covers are not medical devices and have not been proven to prevent disease. They are not intended to replace approved PPE. We recommend washing before first use.
The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering when you cannot keep 6 feet between you and others in public. While cloth face coverings are NOT a replacement for physical distancing, they are one more thing we can do to protect one another. For more information please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html