Made to Order - Small - Kitty Whiskers (White Lining) by imakecutestuff
Heavyweight solid black twill with black top stitching, white design stitching, white lining, updated black nose gasket and black nylon stretch band. If you prefer a tan nylon band instead, please let us know in the notes section when you check out.
This listing includes a white cotton lining that is fused with non-woven interfacing.
White nose gasket and other liner colors are available - contact us with your preference and we'll make a custom one just for you!
This item is made to order and can take up to 3 days to ship (but usually ships out the next business day).
- Made with 3 layers: 2 layers of cotton and/or cotton-blend fabric and a layer of non-woven fusible interfacing for additional filtration
- Includes a pocket for adding your own filter material if desired
- Innovative wireless fabric nose bridge gasket creates a seal around the top of to prevent glasses from fogging (see video link below)
- A comfortable, stretchy nylon band that fits most adults around the back of the neck and top of the head is threaded through the side channels
- The band can be cut and tied to create an ear-mounted style if desired (see photos or link to video below)
imakecutestuff by Marlo M.
Photos by Marlo M.
IM5011W $24 - Black Kitty Whiskers (White) - Small
- Measured flat - 6in x 5in x 3in
- Interior Measurement: 5 1/2 inches from nose bridge to just under chin.
For the most comfortable fit (see image)
Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin with your mouth partially open:
- Small = 5 1/2 inches or smaller
- Medium = 6 to 6 1/2 inches
- Large = 7 to 7 1/2 inches
- X-Large for beards = 8 to 9 inches with beard lying against chin
For detailed information and tips for wearing, see the instructional video here:
To convert the around the head style band to an around the ear style, see the photos in this listing or view the instructional video here:
Fabric face covers are not medical devices and have not been proven to prevent disease. They are not intended to replace approved PPE. We recommend washing before first use.
The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering when you cannot keep 6 feet between you and others in public. While cloth face coverings are NOT a replacement for physical distancing, they are one more thing we can do to protect one another. For more information please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html